HOLIDAY WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS
FEES & PAYMENT
Payment is required at time of booking to secure child’s place in workshop, and is non-refundable
ARRIVAL/PICK UP TIMES
• Day 1: 9am – 3pm
• Day 2: 9am – 3pm
• Day 3: 9am – 3pm; followed by evening performance (location and time to be confirmed separately)
Drop off and pick up your children outside of these times may be subject to an additional cost and is only considered in certain circumstances.
Please contact email@example.com if you need to arrange this.
In the event that your child is unable to attend on the day, please contact us so that all participants can be accounted for each day.
Morning Tea and Lunch is provided on each day of the workshop.
Please advise of any medical conditions, allergies or dietary requirements to be made aware of to ensure appropriate meals are provided
• We value and are committed to each family’s rights to privacy.
• Some personal information may be asked on enrolment. This is for internal use only and is at your discretion to provide.
• We are registered as an Employer under the NSW Working with Children guidelines, and ensure that all our coaches comply with the check.
• We actively encourage the use of different education mediums (including written, electronic and multimedia) and use the internet (including social media forums) to promote, share and build our music community.
• Excerpts of video/audio recordings from workshops may also be used for educational and promotional material (written, electronic or multimedia).
• Photos – On occasion, we may take photographs of students participating in workshop sessions or at performances. These images may be used educational and promotional material (written, electronic or multimedia).
• Photographic, Video and Audio recordings will not be published publicly where written notification has been received.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org